We currently utilize a multi-step process that may include phone interviews, in-person interviews, Skype interviews or any combination of these. Interviews can feature a hiring manager, a member of the HR team or others associated with the position.
A complete listing of opening positions is regularly updated on our Career Page under View Open Positions. We are always looking to add talented and professional people to the Hutson Team!
- Click the “Apply Now” button to set up a profile and apply for one of our open positions
- Be sure to fill out the application in its entirety and review
- You will receive an email once your application has been submitted
- Application and résumé information will be reviewed by a member of the HR team or assigned hiring manager once it has been received.
- After reviewing your application we may contact you for more information or to schedule an interview.
- You can log into your account to view submitted applications, communicate with the assigned hiring manager or an HR team member, or view a schedule if any interviews or meetings have been added.
Q: How long does the hiring process usually take?
Because each position and location require different considerations, there is not set process length. If we select you as a possible candidate for a position, we will be in contact with you throughout the process.
Q: What should I do if I don’t see a position I’m interested in?
You can still create a profile on our website, scroll to the bottom of the career listing page and select “Click here to submit your application for future consideration.” Profiles are stored within the system and we can review them from there. We also update our open positions when new ones become available, so check back as often as you like.
Q: Do I need to have a background in agriculture to work at Hutson?
Hutson employees come from diverse backgrounds; some with agricultural experience and some without. Previous agricultural experience is not a requirement for many jobs here at Hutson, but it can be very beneficial.