Hutson Inc. Tech Program
Turn what you love into a career
Does working hands-on with cutting edge technology and machinery in a fast-paced environment excite you? Becoming a John Deere Technician may be the career path you’ve been waiting for.
Hutson is looking for the best to join our John Deere Ag Tech Program. As a John Deere Tech student, you will receive hands-on technical training in school and as part of your internship. You will learn from seasoned technicians how to put your skills to work in the shop and in the field. Not only are you learning about working at Hutson, but Hutson is learning about working with you.
Your future starts here
- Submit a résumé and application at careers.hutsoninc.com
- If open positions are available, we will contact you to set up an internship interview. The internship is paid and must be completed the summer before beginning classes. Your internship must be completed, evaluated and approved before John Deere Ag Tech Program sponsorship will be granted.
- You must be granted sponsorship from Hutson and be accepted into one of our available John Deere Ag Tech university or college programs to begin classes in the John Deere Ag Tech Program.
- You will continue to intern at your approved Hutson location during breaks from school.
Green means go!
Post High School Education and Training
- Diesel engines
- Electrical and hydraulic systems
- Computer Diagnostics
- Proprietary John Deere Systems
- Shop procedures & Safety
- General Education Instruction
- Training on Specific Product Lines
Successful graduates go on to work at one of our 13 Hutson locations in KY, IL, IN or TN. You can expect excellent starting pay, benefits and great working conditions. Hutson values your talent, passion and dedication towards completing the John Deere Ag Tech Program. Reimbursement for tuition expense will begin following your full-time employment and will continue over the next 24 months of employment (only tuition not covered by scholarships or grants). New technicians can also take advantage of Hutson’s Tool Support Program to assist in the purchase and maintenance of tools. Hutson invests in our technicians because they are THE BEST in the industry.
Regional John Deere Tech Universities
Lake Land College is a community college in Mattoon in Coles County, Illinois. The college was founded in 1966. It serves 7,400 students, mainly from…
Vincennes University (VU) is a public university in Vincennes, Indiana, in the United States. Founded in 1801 as Jefferson Academy, VU is the oldest…
Serving eleven counties in northwest Mississippi with programs leading to the associate degree, with the main campus in Senatobia, Mississippi, and branch…